Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Bluesoftail's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

    Default iPad Question

    Now that my ip4 is free and AWESOME I'd like to do my ipad but with IOS 4.2 right around the corner and some features it will bring I'm thinking I should wait for the next JB. If I remember correctly this is not the exploit that was "unpatchable" so it would be lost when you upgrade.

    Or am I wrong.

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    farbod21's Avatar
    TiPb Jailbreak Genius

    Posts
    906 Posts
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts

    Default

    Both exploits are low level bootrom exploits that need to be patched via hardware... Both are unpatchable via software updates... Dev Team is not promising that comex will be able to keep it untethered, but Im guessing comex has a few more tricks up his sleeve...

    I am gonna wait until 4.2 on ipad is JBen as well...
  3. #3  

    Default

    Yeah what he said I still have 3.2.1 on my iPad because I did not want to lose my JB. There are a lot of cool features coming in 4.2 and I am hoping the JB will stay unteathered, but only time will tell.

Posting Permissions