Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

31 Posts
    Global Posts
    363 Global Posts

Default Did I do something wrong?

I'm very new to the iPhone world but I'm loving every minute of it. I came from BB and now jave the i4, I have been waiting a long time for the jailbreak to come out. Yesterday was like Christmas for as I can imagine all the others that jb there phones.

Anyway here's the deal, like I said I'm really new to this thing but I downloaded Lim****** (can't remember the name) Since then I have been researching everywhere possible as to find some good themes and what have you, I've seen many cool apps n thangs but when I type them in cydia it either doesn't work for my phone or I don't see it at all. Am I supposed to download something else as well? Please help me out, oh and keyboards I have downloaded a couple but it does not change a thing.
    iPhone Newbie

21 Posts

Cydia is a 3rd party application incorporating a downloading and installing interface. It gets the information and files for downloading through the use of repositories (repos) from the web.

These you need to add from 'manage sources' in Cydia

To add a source open Cydia and tap Manage.

Then tap Sources

Next tap Edit then Add

Type in the URL of the source you want to add and then tap Add Source.

I've PM'd ya the important ones
    Last edited by scaramonga; 10-12-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    jiggaman2g likes this.