Greenpois0n released!

matthirst

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I was planning on finally making the jump tonight from 3.1.3 to 4.1 and jailbreak with limera1n. Now I?m totally thrown off and not sure which I should use! There don?t appear to be any instructions at all for Greenpois0n and can?t seem to find anyone who?s done it yet (probably as it?s only just out though!).

Limera1n looks safe enough now it?s out of beta so think I?ll go with that, I just half wish I didn?t have another option!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I havent heard one person getting Cydia to show up... Please hold off until I get at least one confirmation...

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm a Mac user and wanted to know if anybody can tell me if I can jailbreak on Windows XP with Greenpois0n or Limera1n that does not have iTunes installed on it. I would like to update to 4.1 before 4.1.1 comes out for the Daylight Savings fix. I want to move from 4.01 to 4.1 for the proximity sensor update and bluetooth, but only have access to an old Windows machine. Thanks

Ashere

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about JB my phone but have some concerns as far as security. Does JB leave my phone open to attacks from hackers? Is my personal info safe? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I am thinking about JB my phone but have some concerns as far as security. Does JB leave my phone open to attacks from hackers? Is my personal info safe? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

No. There are zero security risks associated with JB ur phone that arent present with a stock iphone...

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
farbod21, you seem to know a lot. I was just curious as to your opinion on which jailbreak is better? I have the 3Gs running 4.0.1 (8A306) with a 05.13.04 bootroom (I think). I try to follow what you guys are saying but this new jailbreak is a bit more confusing with the rest with everyone talking about TB and loading this and that, etc. I just want to upgrade my phone then jailbreak it.

ferraristef

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
hey guys! just wanted to know 1: is there a difference between limera1n and greenpois0n? and 2: is it yet unlockable? I have an iphone 3g S 32gb on 4.0 jailbroken with jailbreakme and unlocked.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro