Help...Space Discrepancy

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Hoping some of you can help me out. I was jailbroken on 4.0.1 and now did a restore and jailbroke to 4.1. When I plug my device into iTunes it shows I have 6.4G of free space. When I press the sync button that changes to 6.9G of free space. Is this the 500MB that Cydia takes up? Has this always been this way and I never noticed? I read where if you do not restore correctly Cydia will continue to eat up space 500mb at a time until you do a full restore. I am hoping I haven't started down this road because I do not want to do a full restore. Do any of you see this same behavior. It should be easy to test out. Thanks for any and all help.

jerrydavid

Jul 19, 2010
www.fashionshoppings.com
1. Launch Cydia and search for ?Desktop/SMS Background?. Install.
2. Go to Settings?Wallpaper?choose any photo.
3. You?ll immediately notice two ?i? icons in the upper left and right of the chosen image.
Tap the left ?i? icon: set your SMS background
Tap the right ?i? icon: set your homescreen background.
Hope this helps.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
1. Launch Cydia and search for ?Desktop/SMS Background?. Install.
2. Go to Settings?Wallpaper?choose any photo.
3. You?ll immediately notice two ?i? icons in the upper left and right of the chosen image.
Tap the left ?i? icon: set your SMS background
Tap the right ?i? icon: set your homescreen background.
Hope this helps.

haha I think you posted that on the wrong post.

OP: On your phone what does it say for available memory left? My phone and iTunes say the same amount.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
haha I think you posted that on the wrong post.

OP: On your phone what does it say for available memory left? My phone and iTunes say the same amount.

They both say 6.4G. The thing I am seeing is when I sync with iTunes the available memory goes from 6.4G to 6.9G while it is in the process of syncing. Then once it is finished it reverts back to 6.4G. I am worried that I have lost that space. Check your phone while syncing and see if it shows a different number. TIA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2