Limera1n released

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
It's amazing! You can reply to and start new text messages without leaving whatever app you're in. I miss it so much! Look it up in Cydia or google it for all the features it offers.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I borrowed my neighbors laptop and I am officially JB!!! Oh how I've missed the JB community! I am wearing out my battery downloading and playing with everything! LockInfo is AWESOME!!!

sharky2006

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
loving biteSMS... its great! just dont know what themes to use cuz most I've gotten dont have icons for somethings (annoying), and I dunno what apps are worth grabbing.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
My must have JB apps for 4.1:

- biteSMS
- qTweeter
- Cyntact
- Shrink
- iFile
- Infiniboard
- Infinidock
- Infinifolders
- Homepage in Safari

All the above, are minimalistic and enhance an already good OS IMHO. I personally don't go for anything that intrudes too much on the look and feel. Horses for courses.

lukehancl

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Does this even work on the iPad? 3.2.2? limera1n's page says it does, but for OS4 which is not released yet.

I followed instructions to a T on my iPad but no dice, no limera1n icon on the iPad after restarting, despite getting the success prompt. Just curious, the prompt said "Your jailbreak is done, turn it on when done" <--- How do I know when done is? Should I expect to see a limera1n icon on the iPad screen? Before I restarted (by holding power button), nothing happened on the iPad screen, and iTunes does not recognize the iPad.

Periodicticus

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Any luck with Parallels Desktop?

Anyone had any success with Limera1n running on WinXP on a Mac, courtesy of Parallels Desktop? I'm trying to JB an iPhone 4 iOS 4.1. I have the latest iTunes for PC installed. Limera1n never gets beyond 'waiting for device...'
Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods