mctui

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi

at first i own an

Ipod 3rd Gen 32 Gigs
new Bootrom
firmware 4.1
when it was on 3.1.2 two weeks ago, i remember cydia said that i have shsh blobs saved for 4.0 etc

so this means that i actually CAN downgrade to a lower FW, but thats the problem, i just can't and don't know why.

i have itunes 10 installed.

ipod is in DFU mode,
i hit shift and select the 4.0 ipod 3g FW,
itunes pops up the error 3002, 3194 etc. everytime an other -.-

so i'm stuck at 4.1 and can't JB it, greenpois0n will be useless sice it will just pwn 4th Gen idevices..

so is there any hope i could JB my iPod right now?

custom firmwares ( tried sno0wbreeze 2.o) also dont work ..

plz help me =)

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Download and run Tinyumbrella:
1) Make sure you device is detected.
2) check "Advanced Options."
3) In new window, under "Device / Version," select the firmware version you want to restore to.
4) Click on "Save my SHSH." Pray Cydia has them. If you don't get an error, it has been saved onto your computer.
5) Repeat to save other firmware hashes if you wish.
6) Now, click on "Display SHSHs." It should listed all hashes you have saved on your computer and the firmware you can restore with. If it's not there, you can't restore to that firmware.
7) Start "TSS server," download official firmware file somewhere (google) and restore through iTunes with that file.
8) If you device gets stuck during the restore process, try "Kick out of recovery..."'in Tinyumbrella.
9) Now, use whatever JB method is available for that firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: farbod21 and mctui

mctui

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow i can't believe it, it worked great !

i spend the last 2 weeks on this but finally found help, thx so much ur the best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen