Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Apps/addons for Activator

What are some other apps STRICTLY designed for Activator?

Besides SpringFlash and Snappy.

Or, anyone have some awesome ideas they want to share about their set up with Activator?
    TiPb Jailbreak Genius

906 Posts
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts

The only things I have set with Activator are SBSsettings, BiteSMS, Snappy, and Winterboard... Those are the only apps I really need a super shortcut to...
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Activator Setup

Here's my setup-a lot of it is personalised of course, but I think some things would come in handy for everyone:

From anywhere I can triple tap home for a flashlight. I chose this because it's hard to do by accident, but still very easy to use without having to unlock etc.
    I often remove all background apps, so I find a shortcut for this very handy-flip mute switch twice.
    I have spycam too, quicker to take a picture, however I think the app could be improved. I hold the power button whilst in lock screen.
    The following 3 come in handy for me a lot as I often listen to music without the headset: holding up skips a track, holding down is previous track, and short hold on the home button is play/pause. I use these most days, I love the fact that now I don't have to go into the lock screen first to skip a track or play a song. These buttons can be used from anywhere too, which is handy when in app etc.
    When I am on the springboard I figured the home button was useless-if I want to search I will scroll my screen to the right! So I reassigned that to take me straight to the iPod. As a result, home screen now switches me between iPod and springboard-which is great!
    Finally I have used up then down to launch FB. I use this the least, but still handy when I feel lazy!

Let me know what you think of this setup, or of you have any other ideas