Expect 4.1 Jailbreak to be released very soon

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Didn't CoPilot just do another update? I know they had to update after 4.0 came out, cause it wouldn't work on it at all, but it was working fine.

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i know co pilot is the cheaper sat nav for the iPhone but i have been using TomTom instead, i did have co pilot but it just doesn't compare to TomTom, there are more user friendly options with TomTom and if you SH into the phone with the jailbreak you can add voices and poi's

i think it's all down to personal preference at the end of the day, but i have use many different sat nav system on phones for years and nothing can touch TT

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only one that seems XGPS is good enough of a navigation app. Sure it doesn't look like a gps sitting on my dash but uses Google Maps and has voice directions on it with alot of options. Plus its FREE

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Navigon is my choice I purchased the Us version for 29.00 when it was on sale I even purchased the in app terrain and traffic modules. It's so far the best gps that I have used as well as full featured including spoken roads.

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
So... No real info on any JB's yet? :(
I've been without my iPhone for a couple weeks due to a signal issue. I'm awaiting my replacement 3Gs. I'm really concerned to see what OS will be on the device and if the jailbreakme exploit will be open still.
I follow all the major players on Twitter, and not a twit or tweet from any of them on a release date. the dev team blog is all about the apple TV (aPpletv?) so no iPhone love there.
Comex is pretty busy re-tweeting everything in sight.
GreenP0is0n (?spelling?) MAY be released in 2012, possibly.
Hmmmm...

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
i have no problem paying for the apps on cydia, the dev team is incredible and they work so hard for us!! Power to them!
Cant wait for my Iphone 4 to finally be jailbroken!!!!