Please help iPhone 4 unlock problem!!!

scoobydrew831

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Please help iPhone 4 unlock problem No Service/InvalidSIM + one bar w/o carrier name

I have an unlocked iphone 4 running on T-mobile. I have gone through 3 iPhone 4s and all of them have had the problem I'm about to describe, so it must be a problem with something I'm doing.

I activate my no contract phone thru iTunes with the blank ATT so that I can jailbreak. NOTE the "Waiting for Activation this may take some time" screen still appears and only dissapears once I unlock and get T-Mobile service. After restoring from backup, I jailbreak with jailbreakme. Next, I install ultrasn0w and insert my T-Mobile (cut with Microsim Cutter) sim. For the first 10-15 turnons of the device, the unlock is working just fine. After about 10-15 turnons, I will turn my iPhone on and instead of having T-Mobile signal, I either get "No Service", "Invalid SIM", or the most common one: one bar with no carrier name with which I cannot use any cellular function. I have researched this problem for hours and found people with the same problem but nobodys post has any responses. I AM DESPERATE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT AND A LIFE SAVER!!! BTW i have iPhone 4 16gb with 4.0.1.

Last edited: