Now I am Scared

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I jailbreak my Iphone 4 using 4.0.1 and want to restore back to my original settings using Itunes and I get a message sayin it cannot restore the iphone server could not be contacted or its temporarly unavailable. I want to geet rid of thr jailbreak I never even use Cydia only needed to unlock but found out I dont want to pay for that any more Please Please Help I did not see a thread only to jailbreak.

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
JB phones have no problem restoring to latest official firmware. Does your computer have something blocking you from contacting Apple servers? What happens when you ping the servers?

And, I am not quite sure what you mean by paying for unlock since it's done with free app, ultrasnow, through Cydia.

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Ipay for the prepad service for the sim card but no my computer could not be blockng because apple told me to set up another user account for the computer and install the itunes done and still giving me the error with servers.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I want to geet rid of thr jailbreak I never even use Cydia only needed to unlock but found out I dont want to pay for that any more Please Please Help I did not see a thread only to jailbreak.

You have been asked and you really need to clarify that statement. You dont want to pay for WHAT anymore?

Prepaid cell service? Have to pay for that.

Jailbreaking? If you paid for that you got ripped off. If you have to pay monthly for your jailbreak you really got ripped off.

If itunes cant contact the server it sounds like you are using a modified hosts flile like the previous poster mentioned.