iOS 4.2 jb or not to jb?

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Since we know that iOS 4.2 will becoming this November, with a huge capability which is air printing (I'm a student so this is a tremendous feature). Does this mean to wait to for jailbreak 4.2 and skipping over jailbreak 4.1, since it is not that far away? Re-jail-breaking and getting your iphone back to the way it was is a annoying to me at least.

When 4.2 is released I am most likely downloading it to my i4, whether I'm 4.1 jail-broken or not.

Thoughts? Comments? whatever.

servanthands

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Rumor has it that the new jailbreak is a low level boot exploit which means that no matter what apple does in the new ios you will still be able to jailbreak. So jailbreak your phone when they release it and when apple realeses 4.2 jailbreak you phone again.

*This is all based on rumors and speculation. The chronic dev team has not said anything officially yet.
http://chronic-dev.org/blog/

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Rumor has it that the new jailbreak is a low level boot exploit which means that no matter what apple does in the new ios you will still be able to jailbreak. So jailbreak your phone when they release it and when apple realeses 4.2 jailbreak you phone again.

*This is all based on rumors and speculation. The chronic dev team has not said anything officially yet.
http://chronic-dev.org/blog/

I understand that there will be new jb's for new iOS's. Does that mean jailbreaking will be easier as in you wont have to go through getting the phone back to the way it was before you jail broke?

qzilver

Sep 2, 2010
www.giantrobot.cz.cc
I understand that there will be new jb's for new iOS's. Does that mean jailbreaking will be easier as in you wont have to go through getting the phone back to the way it was before you jail broke?

I sure hope so man haha, jailbreaking it gives so much more functionality to the iphone even if some apps are somewhat buggy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh