Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    kgvickers's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

    Default Waiting for 4.1 JB before I get my iP4

    With the initial problems on the iP4 (mainly the prox issue) I've held off on upgrading (currently have a 3Gs). Well, now it looks like 4.1 has done a reasonable job of cleaning things up . . . but I love my JB apps so I'm still waiting . . .

    Is there a "Beta" program for the JB? If I send enough money to the Dev-Team can I be a beta tester? I'm to the point of checking hourly for the next JB to drop . . . I'm insane with iP4 lust!

    (Yes, I know this won't make it happen any sooner but it felt good to post this. You know, that whole "confession is good for the soul" thing.)

Posting Permissions