What other Cydia/Rock sources to add that are worthwhile besides Big Boss.ModMyi

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
When looking on my phone I saw I only had a total of 5 cydia sources on my phone. The 2 big ones ModMyi and Big Boss, I have ZodTTD, telephoreo tangelo and some repo,ultrasnow.

So is there any Cydia/Rock sources worth adding to get more out of my phone. I have all the basic popular Jailbroken app/mods.

Backgrounder
Activator
Bite SMS
Call Tell
CyDelete
5 icon dock and 5 icon SpringBoard
SBSettings
XGPS
Lock Info
WeatherIcon
NoSpot (Turn spotlight off)
3g Unrestrictor
Winterboard

I'm just always looking for more out of my phone.

Thanks in advance
Josh

PS I'm trying to get this forum back to talking about jailbreaking instead of the jailbreaking problem only questions.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Now with the merger "Cydia/Rock" should "ROCK". No more internal competition. Less Conflict. More Stability. More choices. Overall - More Rock for the iPhone Community. Good Luck Saurik... Now get some sleep... LOL

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Good topic, I will be keeping my eyes on this one. I've always wanted to know what good sources are out there but I don't know which ones are useful, trustworthy, active...

I've found a couple of sites during my research but I never took the time to add the sources to cydia.
Here is one with a nice list going on:
Sources | Apple iPhone School

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Seems not to many people add any other sources other than what comes standard with the Cydia/Rock install. Theres a good 20 to 30 sources to add but not many personal testimonials or information out there for them.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
What about removing some of the default repos? Would that help with load times for Cydia? If so, which ones could you live without? I didnt use winterboard so I deleted repos that focused on themes. I will use winterboard one the 4.1 jb comes out now that I have the iphone4. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73