Sold jailbroken 3gs, buying iphone4, how can i get my jb'd apps?

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Aside from the fact that i'll have to wait for a 4.1jb to be available, how can I get the apps that I paid for on to my new phone?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
App should be linked to an account, amazon, Facebook and etc. After linking your new phone with the account, just freely download the app again on your the phone.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Now how do I remove that link from cydia right now before I sale my 3gs? I don't want anybody to be able to buy apps using my account.

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Pretty sure, you have to enter your account information each time you on new orders and reinstall. Thus, shouldn't be an issue unless they know your account name and password.

Last edited:

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Another question, I went to Settings, General, Reset, Reset settings and erase data. It has now been at the apple logo for 45 minutes. How long does this take?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Another question, I went to Settings, General, Reset, Reset settings and erase data. It has now been at the apple logo for 45 minutes. How long does this take?
"Erase all contents..." means it erase everything off the phone, including OS, JB, unlock and so on. At the end, phone going to be stuck in recovery mode. You will need to restore the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro