Any word yet about jailbreak for 4.1?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
That it's probably going to be another userland JB from Comex, also did Spirit and Jailbreakme.com. As for when, nobody knows. Could be day 4.1 officially release, week after, a month and etc.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
A twitter post yesterday said it was ready for release already. I don't remember who it was from, I'll try and find it.

iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Already Done ? Report

It is being reported by several Tech Blogs that Dev-Team (Comex) has successfully Jailbroken iOS 4.1 ahead of its rumored release on September 8th. The report was initially posted by a Tech Blog named ? Tracy & Matt ? mentioning:

? It is not even out yet, but the good people over at the iPhone Dev Team have managed to Jailbreak iOS 4.1. ?

This Jailbreak is achieved after Comex found two loopholes, who earlier released Jailbreakme.com a Web based user-land utethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1. However we have yet to see the official confirmation either on Dev-Team Blog or the Twitter Accounts run by these Developers where they usually first post such information. We will of course keep you updated as more details become available.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I hope the update comes out before I take my road trip next weekend. If not, I won't be using HDR on my jailbroken iPhone4 (4.0.1), since I will want to be able to use MyWi and my iPad when I get into 3G zones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner