wont restore

snoged

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
hi
im looking for some help with my 3gs not jb and never updated on itunes so still on 3.1.2 i believe.the problem i have is that after returning from holiday and switching my phone back on after 2 weeks it wants to connect to itunes which when i connect and the try to restore it gets to the end and then reports different error numbers and just does not finish.i spoke to apple and they said i need to book an appointment with them and go to their shop.is ther any other option for me ?
many thanks for any advice.

bodyworkerpro

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My 3GS does the exact same thing...

hi
im looking for some help with my 3gs not jb and never updated on itunes so still on 3.1.2 i believe.the problem i have is that after returning from holiday and switching my phone back on after 2 weeks it wants to connect to itunes which when i connect and the try to restore it gets to the end and then reports different error numbers and just does not finish.i spoke to apple and they said i need to book an appointment with them and go to their shop.is ther any other option for me ?
many thanks for any advice.

I have the latest updated OS and iTunes. Have not successfully been able to sync in almost a month. I am concerned.

snoged

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
hi again yes i have done quite a bit of google reading and youtube watching and have changed leads,changed ports,tried on 3 different machines and plenty of DFU,ing and still no joy,if i have to take it to Apple i wonder what they will do or as it is well ovr a yera old now just say i need to buy a new one.:eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox