Iphone without mms and facetime

hockeyb213

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke my phone and it removed both features and I wasn't happy with the jb in its current state so I restored back to stock and the features are still no present. Is there a way to fix this at all?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Did you restore as new device or from backup? If the later, restore again, but his time select new device.

As for missing mms and FT after JB, did you try installing the fix through Cydia?

hockeyb213

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Did you restore as new device or from backup? If the later, restore again, but his time select new device.

As for missing mms and FT after JB, did you try installing the fix through Cydia?

Yeah I got it fixed after the jb but I don't want to keep the jb on my phone because it is just not mature enough to have me keep it on my phone at the moment.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I got it fixed after the jb but I don't want to keep the jb on my phone because it is just not mature enough to have me keep it on my phone at the moment.

Not mature enough? Strange. It's working great for most folks. Some jb apps aren't fully compatible but if you pick and choose correctly, you'd be fine.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Not mature enough? Strange. It's working great for most folks. Some jb apps aren't fully compatible but if you pick and choose correctly, you'd be fine.

people always think cause a lot of apps arent ready that the jailbreak isnt mature.

Maybe the first day jailbreakme.com came out, but after that first day it wasnt

hockeyb213

May 13, 2010
Visit site
people always think cause a lot of apps arent ready that the jailbreak isnt mature.

Maybe the first day jailbreakme.com came out, but after that first day it wasnt

And it was the first day of jailbreakme.com which permanently removed 2 features of my phone which cannot be regained unless jb is on and now I am on 4.0.2 so I am locked in until a new tool is created.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
And it was the first day of jailbreakme.com which permanently removed 2 features of my phone which cannot be regained unless jb is on and now I am on 4.0.2 so I am locked in until a new tool is created.

Plug into itunes.

Restore

When it asks restore as new phone..... If you restore from backup you will constantly have the same issue.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2