Very cofusing!!

Santi4407

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone I am new here and I own an iPhone 3GS jailbroken on 4.0.1. All has been fine I have been very comfortable with this jb as well as the spirit jb previously used. Issue now is that out of nowhere I go to use my phone and all my apps are gone all default apps are still fine and jb apps are fine as well. Anyone can break me out of the confusion as to y this would happen.. Thanks in advance

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Wow, screen shots?

Are all the 3rd party apps just gone? Did you do anything with categories or try to hide apps with SBSettings? Do your apps still show up in spotlight searches?

You've tried hard reset and that didn't restore everything?

Did you update to a new theme or download/update a jailbroken app before the issue? Maybe something that recently changed is the culprit...

Santi4407

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for your reply to begin.. I cannot provide any screenshots due to the fact that I have manually synced my apps back into my phone through iTunes. I do not have sbsettings and I have even downloaded it to see if Anything was hidden for some odd reason an nothing. No spotlight as well. I even tried to see if by downloading a previous app I had from the app store would cause it to show it was still there but the app downloaded lik new.I wonder if this has happened to anyone before or if someone has read on a similar issue. My phone was in sleep mode one minute and when woken up everything was gone almost like it restored on it's own. But only my regular apps were affected any jailbroken apps were fine and so was everything else. I will say this for further speculation and I know tipb is against speaking of this but I did hav 3 games from install*us and were working fine but they were wiped too. I was thinking maybe they were the reason for all this and I have removed that app since. But before the issue nothing new had been downloaded or changed. Very weird situation!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77