Jailbreak 1 st time , help

Ozzlil

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Just jailbroke my iphone4, scary how. Easy it was! Can I still connect my iPhone to iTunes to sync or will this ruin the jailbreak??

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Connect and sync all you'd like, just don't update to new software like 4.1 when it comes out--doing that will ruin the JB. Have fun!

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
You can sync just don't update anything and also when a new software patch comes out just wait for te jb to come out before restoring and updating cause life after jb, there is no going back to stock iPhones.

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
How To Jailbreak (With Photos)

I've been running an ad on Kijiji offering info on how to JB your devices. I was sick of all the people out there offering to do it for for $10 or more. So far, I've sent out the info pack I made to over 200 people in the Edmonton area.

Attached is the info pack. Follow it to the letter and you should be fine.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes for you! :)

BSELLER

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Noob help, please??

I just JB my iPhone4. Everything went reasonably smoothly, but now when I check in the "Carrier" section of the Settings, I see that the phone is constantly "searching" for new networks.
I believe that my battery life is being impacted significantly by this as I'm down to 80% of battery after 8 hours with practically no usage.

Is there a way to turn OFF the searching for new networks under the JB?? Or should I just restore and wait till there is a patch??

TIA!!
Dave

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Try rebooting your phone, turning Airplane mode on and off, and/or resetting network connections. I had the same thing happen to my 3GS. After doing all three, it settled on the carrier that the sim card belonged to.

BSELLER

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Try rebooting your phone, turning Airplane mode on and off, and/or resetting network connections.
Thanks for that. Sadly, I did as you've suggested, multiple times and I am still eating battery life with a phone that's constantly searching for a network. Not sure where to go with the issue at this point. :(

Dave

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been running an ad on Kijiji offering info on how to JB your devices. I was sick of all the people out there offering to do it for for $10 or more. So far, I've sent out the info pack I made to over 200 people in the Edmonton area.

Attached is the info pack. Follow it to the letter and you should be fine.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes for you! :)

Given the fact that PDFs have a security hole on the iPhone, you might want to put up that attachment in another format. :D

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried putting up a .doc but the file size was too big. In fact, the limit for .doc attachments on this forum is stupidly low. PDF was the only format I could use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative