Time to buck up!

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
The jailbreakme jb is now bug free, simple, and works on all devices. If you're like me you've used it successfully on at least one device.

Now it's time to browse back there and click on the PayPal button and pay Comex back. I've done it, now you do it. JailbreakMe 2.0

If you think of the value it adds to your iPhone, you really need to say thank you this way.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Think of it this way. You want to give these guys incentive to keep doing their thing. Pretty soon Apple is going to roll out 4.0.2 to fix the PDF exploit. There's a good chance that the proximity sensor issue might get fixed with that too. I don't know about you but I would like to take advantage of that proximity sensor fix. But that means we'll have to depend on these guys for a new jailbreak. I want to make sure they have the incentive.

Like the comedians in the nightclubs say: "Take care of your waitstaff because they take care of you".

Leave a generous tip.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I actually just sold some stuff on eBay this past weekend to fluff up my paypal. The reason being was to donate to the cause!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Being a long time mac user, I just wonder sometimes what the user experience would be like on Snow Leopard if apple controlled their desktop OS with the same lock down that they do with their mobile OS.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I donated as well. I hope all those people who kept asking "when is the jailbreak for the iPhone 4 coming" and others would show some appreciation and not just be leeches.

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
If I wasn't unemployed and have a $10,000 dollar a month disease I would donate a pantload. I always did to Peter Alfonso when I had a Droid.

dylan11

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I donated as well. I hope all those people who kept asking "when is the jailbreak for the iPhone 4 coming" and others would show some appreciation and not just be leeches.

Very wishful thinking. Hopefully we can make up for those people and show our appreciation for some truly hard work.

i_phone07

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree!!!even if it's a dollar. If all the millions of us that have JB iphones send one im sure that would keep them motivated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2