Brand new to using Cydia, had a couple of questions.
1) Is there any risk to downloading malicious software while downloading apps from Cydia?
2) When I initially got Cydia on my iPhone 4 it asked me about storing some number for Apple? Forgot the message can't get it right now. Anyone know whether or not I should allow this?
3) Is it necessary to change my root password if I don't intend to enable SSH?
Last edited by flag8r; 08-02-2010 at 08:49 AM.
- 08-02-2010, 07:55 AM #2
1) It is a possibility but if you are using Cydia, Saurik tends to go through and find malicious software and put warnings on it.
2) If its the "make my life simple" button then yes TAP IT! It backs up SHSH blobs which you can read about in these forums.
- 08-02-2010, 08:10 AM #4