Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Preferences Crash

Hopefully I'm posting to the correct place. I'm new to the Jailbreak scene and need your collective expertise.

I'm running into a strange problem with my phone. When I try to modify or add a new mail account under "Mail, Contacts, Calendars", Preferences crashes.

When modifying an account, I'm able to go into my account and see the account information. However, when I try to modify the fields, by touching the editable fields, Preferences crashes.

When adding an account, I can get past the account type selection (Exchange, MobileMe, GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Other) Screen. However, once I try to edit any of the fields, Preferences crashes.

Below are the specifications for my phone.

- JailBreak: Spirit
    - iPhone: 16GB 3GS
    - Version: 3.1.3 (7E18)
    - Firmware: 05.12.01

Here are all the Cydia Apps that I currently have installed. I'm hoping it's not a conflict with one of those apps that causes the problem.

- afc2add
    - AdMob BeGone
    - Activator
    - AndroidLock
    - AppSync
    - Backgrounder
    - Disable Voice Control
    - Dock
    - Exchange Unlock
    - Infinidock
    - Installous
    - iScheduler
    - LockInfo
    - mAdvLock
    - MobileTerminal
    - My3G
    - MyWi
    - OpenSSH
    - OpenStreamer
    - ProSwitcher
    - QuickLock
    - Rename II
    - SBRotator
    - SBSchedule
    - SBSettings
    - SBSettingsToggles
    - SIMManager
    - StatusNotifier
    - WinterBoard

I've tried searching for similar problems, but have not found anything. Did anyone else run into this problem?

I also have the crash logs if that'll help figure out what the problem is.

Any help, advice, or suggestions are greatly appreciated.