Jail Break for the 3gs 4.0.1?

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
now i've googled the hell out of this question, and youtubed all day some say there will be one coming out sone? i still have 3.1.3 and don;t kno if i should upgrade yet or not thank you!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you want to remain jailbroken, do not upgrade. Right now there is no j/b for the 3GS on 4 or higher.

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
However...The JB for iOs4 is done, but going through final bug testing (according to Comex's tweets). That being said it is supposed to be out within days (grain of salt)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
In other words, the answer remains NO.

(We've been hearing about the iOS4 j/b for a month. Do not offer grains of salt, just don't mention it - it confuses the newbs.)

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
In other words, the answer remains NO.

(We've been hearing about the iOS4 j/b for a month. Do not offer grains of salt, just don't mention it - it confuses the newbs.)

I was not giving a 'Yes' or 'No' thank you.

I was giving him some added information to help make his decision easier, as the info I provided is directly from the team (Comex et. al) who is developing the JB, but I thank you for thinking ONLY you have the right to an opinion.

And please do not tell me what to say unless I am violation of forum rules.

And furthermore, just because a person is not post rich or asks questions to which you already know the answer...Does not indicate they will be confused with a simple information offering.

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
If you want real time updates to the developmant of the JB, you can follow comex (@comex ) and iH8sn0w (@iH8sn0w) on Twitter. Note...it is a zero not an o in iH8sn0w.

Cheers.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thank you so much for your valuable input, Audicy! I don't know what we would do without you. And the time frame you provided was especially helpful, and definitely answered the original question.

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? I, again, was offering information to the OP. If you took offence to that so be it. I would hope that not all mods on this site are as arrogant, sarcastic and instigative as you are.

I have difficulty understanding why you are flaming me for helping someone out, maybe I stepped on your toes somehow in doing so? Whatever.

I am not going to take up any more of the OP's thread to satisfy your need to impose your flaming rhetoric.

Done.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2