Uninstall Jailbreak

silvrwoman

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Previously, I JB my iPhone 3GS using Spirit. I updated to software 4.0, restored my phone, and have not re-jailbroken my iphone (I don't think it's possible anyway).

I want to update to 4.1, but it won't let me transfer my purchases (iPhone syncs and iTunes starts the process for a second then stops and my purchases aren't transfered.

I was advised that this might be because of a patch that allows hacked/cracked apps to install. Thus, I need to uninstall the package.

Does this mean that restoring it not delete all the hacked/cracked apps? If not, how do I uninstall the package?

Thanks!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Piracy is NOT allowed or talked about here. Read the rules first before posting. That will get u banned quickly.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Does this mean that restoring it not delete all the hacked/cracked apps? If not, how do I uninstall the package?

Thanks!

If you restored, then restored the data from a backup thats why.

Restore in itunes, and when it asks, set up the device as new.

Then go to the apps tab in itunes, check em all off, then music, then photos.

Do NOT restore data from a backup after you restore the firmware

The rest of you, hes not asking how to use the pirating program, hes asking how to remove leftovers, if it left some behind. A couple of people in this thread need to learn to read and not jump the first mention of installous.

HE IS TRYING TO CLEAN IT UP AND REMOVE THE LEFTOVER FILES/SETTINGS(simple english)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73