do any of you want to help some poor slob out?

1shotcleaner

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
i need instructions on how to jailbrake my factory unlocked 3g iphone i had a 2g on cydea"how ever its spelled" and it wsa nice but this thing is so plane and drab. the bad part it was updated to 4.0 or whatever is the newest. so will one of you supper itec people help me?

1shotcleaner

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
OK IM STUPID WHATS A STICKY THRED AND A SERCH THIS THRED? im realy not getting the terms youall are using. will any body tell me what to do or will i have to pay sombody to do it for me? by the way have you tryed the serch yourself? type in downgrade or jailbreak the only thing that comes up is stuff for 3gs or nothing related to the serch that was put in.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
iGoSlo, that was unnecessary, don't you think?

1shotcleaner, if you will scroll to the very top of this page where your first post is, you will see something that looks like this:

TiPb iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums > TiPb Device and Help Forums > iPhone Jailbreak and Unlock

Go back and click the one that says iPhone Jailbreak and Unlock and scroll down. You will find threads that are highlighted as "sticky." That means they will always be at the top. There are a few there that have all the instructions on jailbreaking.

There is also a big "Search" at the top right. It's very helpful for finding information on the site.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Actually I don't Alli. You and I both offered a very good place to start. Both suggestions were appropriate and helpful. Honestly, I thought I was being quite helpful. If you inaccurately or mispell your search words, your quarry will produce negative results. Therefore, it is imperative to be as close to the desired conclusion as possible. His own words inform the reader. It's anoying when newbie's jump in, spout off, Cry, whine and complain about not knowing this or not knowing that. Take a little initiative and do the basics on your own. Almost everything one needs to inform themselves about JB is here or on other fine sites. I've found that MOST people here are more than willing to give helpful advise when it's obvious the recepient has HONESTLY tried. On the other hand 1shotcleaner, How much are you willing to pay. My services to JB your iphone are available.

I read from his 2nd post, he wants someone else to do it for him. Sounds familier... Somewhere in another thread I kind of remember a disussion about people wanting others to do for them... Instead of steping up to the plate and doing what was needed...

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
@IGoSlo

Amen brother. I tried to help him in his other post and got nothing but attitude for my troubles. I agree, he has to be willing to do his share too. I'm sure even with a detailed step by step guide, he'll still ***** if something goes wrong. Dammed if u do, dammed if we don't.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly, jailbreaking/unlocking is not for everyone

i would suggest reading as much as possible before attempting and even then you may find yourself in no mans land

otherwise you may just want to stick with a vanilla device and be happy with a stable environment

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And he did whine in another thread. Same song, different verse. But it doesn't do anyone any good to snap at them. If you're unwilling to help them (no matter how inane the question), just hit the arrow key and move on to the next thread.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Numerous people were trying to help him and give advise. Including you. He Response... Read it... Besides that... Like you said, DUPLICATE thread... Both statred by him...

1shotcleaner

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
thank you for the help and not just complaning that its another nubee and that he should just figure it out. a real people person a crdit to this site. igoslo you need to help people, not cast the first stone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73