Unlock 2g 3.1.3

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Hey guys,

been reading, searched the forums a bit, couldnt find confirmation, but is PwnageTool 3.15 the only option for an unlock on an Iphone 2g running 3.1.3??

any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
23 views and no answers??

I just want to make sure before I have a go at the phone...

I guess I can always restore it if it doesnt work.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Maybe this is "OUR" way of saying that ur question has already been asked and answered a few times and if u search you will find ur answer.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Maybe this is "OUR" way of saying that ur question has already been asked and answered a few times and if u search you will find ur answer.

please dont patronize me... Did I not state that I had already used the search engine here and looked thru tons of posts?? I suggest you try the search engine and look up "2g unlock 3.1.3" and about 10 diff variations of that and you get nothing.

Im not interested in all the info on the newer phones or software revisions, all of which I find in abundance,

I also stated that I had read a bit. Including the Dev-team blog back several pages. and read thru every topic in the last few pages on 2g unlock, none of them confirms anything about 3.1.3 software revision. Up to 3.1.2 you can use Blackra1n, but it seems you cant use that for the 3.1.3 for an unlock.

this isnt my first Jailbreak or unlock, but as there is TOO MUCH data now and so many different ways of jailbreaking/unlocking available, the 2g which Ive never owned, has become more complicated to find answers for. its a bit harder to find 2g amongst all the info for the 3g, 3gs and the iphone 4, especially for an outdated software revision.

so if you know the answer to the question, it would save us both a bit of time if you answered it.

or if you didnt like my question,
you didnt have to respond at all... :)

thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2