not ready for prime time, so he makes up
excuses. "Asking for release dates..." blah
blah blah.

If it isn't released within 20 hours, my i4
is being sold w/o it :(

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
"Again, please don?t ask for release dates. Every person that does makes me want to release a little bit less."

I get the feeling Geo is a little eccentric and immature along with an inflated ego.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Thankfully I have no plans of jailbreaking my iPhone 4 anyway. I'm
pretty happy the way it is. This way I won't be on pins and needles
waiting for this 14 year old to release his lil jailbreak.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
honestly, i would prefer that he simply waits until the 4.0.1 patch comes out and does whatever it is going to do to put a solid fix on the proximity sensor and dropping bars issues. Otherwise i'd have to choose between having a jailbroken i4 that mutes on me during calls, or a more reliable prox sensor but no jailbreak.

You know that if jailbreaks comes out before 4.0.1 comes out, Apple will block it in an instant with the patch.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
"Again, please don?t ask for release dates. Every person that does makes me want to release a little bit less."

I get the feeling Geo is a little eccentric and immature along with an inflated ego.

i think you are right

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Geohot does this all the time. It's probably
not ready for prime time, so he makes up
excuses. "Asking for release dates..." blah
blah blah.

If it isn't released within 20 hours, my i4
is being sold
w/o it :(

what the hell??!

Vendettx#IM

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
i think its bull**** its the 2nd time hes done this now.

its not hard to take a screencap of your cydia screen on your 3gs and send it to your iphone 4 open up the image and than take a photo with your camera and say you jailbroke a phone yet not going release it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Thankfully I have no plans of jailbreaking my iPhone 4 anyway. I'm
pretty happy the way it is. This way I won't be on pins and needles
waiting for this 14 year old to release his lil jailbreak.

lmao! surely there's something you wish you had from a JB...

i think its bull**** its the 2nd time hes done this now.

its not hard to take a screencap of your cydia screen on your 3gs and send it to your iphone 4 open up the image and than take a photo with your camera and say you jailbroke a phone yet not going release it.

completely agree. he should have provided a vid

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Does it make you feel better to say bad things about George? Just because he can't give you something for free as quickly as you want it? The fact is, he has done it in the past and says he has done it again. If he chooses to share it with the world then we are lucky, and not...it's our loss, but cut the guy some slack.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
He's not even in the states right now, last I recall reading, so I wouldn't expect anything from him until he's at least back state side.

Beyond that, people calling this a fake are ridiculous. He's NEVER faked anything and was the first to unlock the original iPhone. Why would he have to fake this? He doesn't.

We all know 4.0.1 is on the horizon to fix a slew of bugs. Comex with help from MuscleNerd have a working jailbreak but haven't released it yet either. Wait for 4.0.1 to come out and we can see what happens at that point.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
It's so funny how everyone can be so ungrateful when he (geohotz) and the others give us FREE jailbreaks and because it doesn't come fast enough for you, you flame the guy. We all should be thankful and grateful and just be patient till the jb is released. It will happen when it happens. Plus it makes sense that they would all wait for apple to release 4.0.1 before releasing their jb. Why waste all their time and effort to just have it patched up.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Does it make you feel better to say bad things about George? Just because he can't give you something for free as quickly as you want it? The fact is, he has done it in the past and says he has done it again. If he chooses to share it with the world then we are lucky, and not...it's our loss, but cut the guy some slack.

+1

Seriously, chill out with the entitlement folks. Alli is right - he provides a free service,and moreover it would be smart to wait until 4.0.1 is out as others have noted.

At this point, I'm thinking of JB only for Intelliscreen - I'm forgetting people's birthdays again now that it's gone :p

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
He gets tweets from tons of people who feel that they are entitled to a jailbreak. If I was him I would have jail broke it and then told everyone tough luck. It is one thing to be supportive but to demand him to release it because you feel you have some misplaced right to a jailbreak is ridiculous. I followed him on twitter and man did he get crazy tweets from people demanding he get a jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2