What jailbreak-only apps do you plan to install once the iPhone 4 jailbreak is releas

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What jailbreak-only apps do you plan to install once the iPhone 4 jailbreak is released? (those of you on 3G may have already done this, but us iPhone 4 owners haven't yet). I previously had the iPhone 3G, so the speed degradation of many of the following apps really made the phone unusable.

For me, I am really interested in reinstalling Panoramic Home Screen (i believe that was the name), where you have a really wide Home Screen wallpaper that scrolls from side to side as you move between home screens. There were also a few app launchers I may reinstall as well (one was for zooming out and seeing all the home screens, the other dropped down a list of recently used apps, much like the double-click-home tray, but takes over the whole screen). MyWi obviously (so i can use my WiFi iPad on the road).

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I agree with MyWi... I used LockInfo on my 3GS and loved it. SBSettings is a no brainer, and QuickSMS to reply within a app is also handy... Other than those, I love the iPhone and it's OS. Jailbreaking is a nice option though! :p

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
BiteSMS, 3G Unrestrictor, SBSettings and MyWi.

Maybe, just maybe LockInfo... I've been w/o it
since the 3GS and haven't missed it on my i4.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm going back to REAL multitasking and ProSwitcher. Also SBSettings and MiWi.

I was going to say Backgrounder, but after using quite a bit of apps updated to iOS4 that now support iAPI Multitasking, I have yet to run into an app "that I use" where i would need to keep it 100% running in the background. I "could" see a reason for Twitter, but even then, I don't use Twitter like an IM client, nor do I really use any IM client either.

Being able to run ProSwitcher WITH the iOS4 Multitasking, however, I would not be against. lol

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Heres my list:
-Quick Reply SMS(lets me reply to my SMS without exiting the app)
-SBSettings(its like the Task Manager on a PC)
-Winterboard(Allows me to control my themes)
-My3G(Tricks my apps into thinking im using WiFi when indeed im using 3G)
-Font Swap(Lets me change the systems fonts)
-Cylay(Tracks my iPhone and lets me remotely control it from my PC incase its lost/ stolen)
-Make it Mine(I can take off the AT&T and write whatever i wish)
-7x7 Sprinboard
-5 icon Dock
-Lockdown(lets me lock any apps i have with a passcode)
-MiWi(allows me to use my iPhone as a modem for my Laptop or iPad)
-Notifier(Small notifications appear at the top of my screen, reminding me about a missed call, voicemail, sms msg, etc)
-flashlight(VERY bright)
-LockInfo(Places the Calendar, weather, emails, etc on my lockscreen)
-Cydelete(lets you delete JB apps right off the SB like app store apps..time saver!!)
-Cyntact(lets u see your contacts pix while looking thru your address book)
-AT&T Carrier Logo(replaces the ATT with the actual ATT logo)
-Verizon Carrier Logo(replaces current carrier name or logo with Verizons Logo)
-Sprint Carrier Logo(same as above but with spring logo)
-Custom Home Button(when i double click home button, it lets me open any app i want assigned)
-TvOut(allows me to watch movies from my iPhone on my tv using AV Cables)
-Emulators and Roms ;)
-and of course i cant forget about my themes( TOTAL CUSTOMIZATIONS)

RyzeHD

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Looks like a lot of us share the same demand of Jailbreak Apps. Here are the ones I depend on off the top of my head:

SBSettings
3G Unrestrictor
Quickreply
MyWi
Lockdown
ToneFX (I need my custom SMS Tones!)
FontSwap
iFile

*Also the capability to use SSH

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics