Urgent iPhone 3gs help please!!

teni_elleb

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys, my name is tenielle, my iphone hasn't been working since one day after reboot, got stuck on apple logo. I have tried everything but without success. I waited until the 21st of june to jailbreak it but still without success. I cant access to the springboard, the max I can get is the itunes screen, DFU mode or emergency calls.
Can you guys help me? I really need my phone working.
I have iphone 3GS 32GB, I dont know if it's old or new boot cos I cant access the spring board. I had my phone jailbroken on 3.1.2 for so long, but now it's updated to iOS 4.
Please help me asap!! I would be more than happy to hear ur help.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Info please

Can we get a little more info please? What version of iTunes are you running? Are you using Windows or Mac? Are you on iOS4 or did you try to JB iOS 4 and started to have problems? If you are trying to JB iOS 4 what tool were you trying to use to JB it? Was your phone also unlocked? is the SIM in the phone from the carrier the phone is locked to?

If you just upgraded to iOS and had the problems can't you just plug it in and iTunes should recognize a phone in recovery mode and restore iOS 4?

teni_elleb

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey thanks for the quick reply!
I have an iTunes version 9.2, I'm on a Mac and my phone was locked to the carrier when I brought it. I have been using a different carriers SIM card in the jailbroken phone (version 3.2.1) for the past 8 months and haven't had problems. One day the phone became stuck on the springboard and I rebooted it only to find that the phone would only show the apple logo. After searching on the internet I found out that a new jailbreak for iphone 3gs was coming out on the 21st of June so I waited until then without any luck. Yesterday, I plugged it into iTunes and upgraded the firmware to iOS 4 and tried to jailbreak using Pwnage Tool 4.0 but the error 1600 kept coming up. Any ideas on what I could do??

Thanks so much for the help!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro