ireplysms

iKIX

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a source that I can download that can provide ireplysms and quicksms for free? I jailbroke my phone so I wouldn't have to pay for apps..

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

iKIX

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Changing around themes can be done on basically any phone aside from the ones att carries ie HTC and android phones...why would I be solely concerned with modifying my theme when its pretty standard in the cell phone market?

liveify#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke my phone so I could use biteSMS, overboard, themes, myfi, etc.. and I can tell you they are worth every penny. If you don't have a credit card go to a store and buy a mastercard gift card, you can usually add a name and address to them using a website on the back of the card and you can use that to put the card on a paypal, google, or amazon account so you can buy the apps on Cydia.. Support the devs, without the devs you would not have apps in the first place

Kman

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
add the sinful iphone repo to cydia. I did it and got that, and a bunch of other jailbroken apps for free. Btw, if you can't figure it out, definately buy quickreply sms because it owns!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're looking to get banned fast, keep talking about getting apps for free.

Support developers and pay for the apps you use.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
JB'ing one's iphone is not about Theft of Apps... That's just what your doing when you download, use and pass along apps got on numerous locations. I stand with ALLI... Anyone coming to this site and requests info about finding, downloading using cracked apps should be banned immediately... NO TOLERANCE for thiefs... Support the Dev's and those that made it possible for your JB in the first place.

As rdiddy 25 stated, JB is not about theme changing... It's Customizing and the personal touch Apple refuses to give their customers... JMO