New to the forum and seeking help

Kelvin11

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My younger cousin has a jail broken iphone. He had the phone laying around and a friend of his changed the password and forgot it. My cousin proceeded to restore it on itunes and that he'd have me jail break his phone. Now I've jail broken my iphone 3g. Im having trouble just restoring his iphone which then doesn't allow me to re-jailbreak his phone. Any help is appreciated.

When i connect it to itunes (the latest version) it gives me error code 13 and says it cannot recognize the iphone or some variant of that. I would like any help and it would be appreciated it, also the phone is the original iphone.

Also what jail breaking did you use?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
update to 3.1.3 and JB with Spirit but make sure to right click spirit and click properties and run on compatibility mode and check Windows 98 then JB your phone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
2G then?

OK so by original you mean it's an iPhone 2G? Did you JB it originally? What did you use? So what state is the phone in now? What firmware did you try to restore to? Post back the info if loudrims_inc suggestion doesn't work.

Kelvin11

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
OK so by original you mean it's an iPhone 2G? Did you JB it originally? What did you use? So what state is the phone in now? What firmware did you try to restore to? Post back the info if loudrims_inc suggestion doesn't work.

Its my cousins iphone and he had it jail broken by someone else and yes it is the 2g

Kelvin11

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the latest itunes and it will still not restore. I received error code 14 this time

-Also my iphone needs to be jail broken with my computer which is now running windows 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2