Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Will you Jailbreak your iPhone 4G

74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 70.27%
  • No

16 21.62%
  • Not Getting One

6 8.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    iPhone Intermediate

352 Posts
    Global Posts
    383 Global Posts

Still NEED SBSettings, LockInfo, Quickreply, MyWi, and 3G Unrestrictor...

Could Probably live without GV mobile since they have that web interface thingy.
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

The only reason I will JB my iPhone 4 is for Myfi, I use it for my ipad
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

T-mobile customer so i have to jailbreak in order to unlock bittersweet i guess.
    iPhone Intermediate

253 Posts
    Global Posts
    737 Global Posts

SBSettings, Lockinfo, and BiteSMS are TOOOOOO essential for making my iPhone work productively.
    iMore Elite

2,044 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts

Heck yes... I have to.

3G unrestrictor - FaceTime over 3G
    LockInfo - love it.

I never did it for themes or backgrounder
    (as these sucked and killed battery).
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Slave looking to jailbreak

Hey Guys/Gals...I'm sorry if I ask some very beginner questions but I'm currently an ATT Slave. I live on a boat and dont have ability to have a coax cable to run regular landline internet. I've been using 2 data cards (each with a 5 Gig limit) because I use more than 5 Gigs a month (of course the first card I bought the sales guy told me that with 5 gigs I could watch intenet TV 24/7 for a month without a problem....then I watched 8 episodes of Lost in HD and got my freaking bill....).

Just heard that I can tether the Iphone 4G but they require that I downgrade my current unlimited 3G phone plan (and then I can never get my unlimited status back with ATT) and then I can only watch 2 gig for $25 for tethering. I was disappointed, to say the least, as I was hoping to tether my new 4G and enjoy unlimited internet to my lap top and dump the two ($120 per month total) data cards.

I read this thread and I'm not sure if JB the 4G will allow me to enjoy unlimited
    data or not...SOrry this is so long and if there is another thread that is more suitable you can direct me to, or can provide additional info that would be great. Can I achieve my goal of JB and getting rid of the two data cards?

iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

I'll JB if theres no issues..

Make it Mine, Reminder, Boss Prefs

3 things I really like, and will def need... I'm sure i'll find others i'll need as well :P

edit : 3g unrestrictor .. 3g facetime sounds truu :P
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123