Jailbreaking 3.0

nbafanboi_23

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey I'm a new member to the forum so just wanted to introduce myself. In addition, I wanted some help in jailbreaking. I have jailbroken my Ipod Touch 1st gen to 3.0. I want to upgrade to 3.1.2 using blackra1n. But I'm hesitant because I have a lot of apps and settings downloaded on my ipod touch that I don't want to download all over again. The tutorial tells me that I must first use Itunes to upgrade to 3.1.2 and then use blackra1n to jailbreak it. (by the way, these apps aren't what you would call legal as I download off installous). Is there a way of backing these apps and all the cydia apps up before I jailbreak it? I don't think Itunes will back up my apps that I haven't downloaded from their store.

I'm planning on using the spirit jailbreak after I use blackra1n so that its not tethered.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Mentioning installous will get you banned, so we'll pretend you didn't mention that part.

Look at Spirit for jailbreaking and don't worry about anything else.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Why does everyone want their cake and to eat it too? I've JBen lots of times and each time I reload the apps I need. If it's not necessary for you to upgrade and you love your apps don't upgrade. if you want to upgrade you will have to sacrifice something it's the name of the game.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711