Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

15 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Cycorder Videos to my PC

Good morning. I have an issue with my jailbroken 3.1.2 iPhone. I am having a problem installing anything from Cydia. When I download something I get an error that says, "Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)". Also another error that appears and disappears quicker than I can write it. This has something to do with the Debian Packager I think.

Anyways, my point of this post is not to fix that, but rather I am going to unjailbreak my phone. I have videos on Cycorder that I want to put on my PC. However, since I cannot install Open SSH or anything else on my phone I cannot figure out a way to get the videos over to my PC. I have download iPhoneBrowser, DiskAid and one other, but I have not had any luck transferring the videos.

In iPhoneBrowser I can see the videos, but when I copy them to my PC they will not play.

Does anyone know a way I can get these videos to my PC without having to install something on my phone?

Any help would be appreciated.