To truly take advantage of jailbreaking you must...

hockeyb213

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I would like to start a thread where everyone adds a unique thing that to them makes jailbreaking so important. I will start it off by stating winterboard since it allows me to make my phone look the way I want it.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I would say SBsettings but that should be native, so i will say winterboard and notifier (which should also be native)

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Themes! Use a new one each week until you find what you like best. I drove everyone crazy with the snow falling on my iPhone last Christmas.

chaosking123

May 25, 2010
Visit site
yew HAVE to customise activator!! lets yew do anything from anywhere!! its so powerful but so under appreciated..without there would be no backgrounder, proswitcher or sbsettings!!! what kind of life is that?!!! so go in ur settings app and click on activator and customise away!! yew wont regret it!!

conedude13

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
openssh is actually a pain if you don't have a wifi connection. iphone usb explorer is superior in the sense that you can plug in any iDevice and move/copy things on/off it when ever you want.

i would say categories is a must have for any jb'er. its right up there with backgrounder. you should really REALLY get it if you don't.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen