Spirit JB attempts...

puffdc

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi, For whatever reason the spirit jb is not installing for me? I have a 3g which had blackra1n...my phone bricked the other day so I had to restore. The 3.1.3 update installed so I installed the spirit jb. The problem I'm having is that when I click on the icon it keeps on saying it's loading. Everyone is having it load in 30 seconds but mine just keeps going....am I missing any steps? Thanks in advance!

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Hi, For whatever reason the spirit jb is not installing for me? I have a 3g which had blackra1n...my phone bricked the other day so I had to restore. The 3.1.3 update installed so I installed the spirit jb. The problem I'm having is that when I click on the icon it keeps on saying it's loading. Everyone is having it load in 30 seconds but mine just keeps going....am I missing any steps? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried running it in Windows 98 mode?

Steve Doherty

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps you should restore your iPhone to factory (i.e. un-jailbreak it) and re-try it? I jailbroke my iPhone running 3.1.3 last night with Spirit and had no trouble at all.

Hope this helps.
Steve

puffdc

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
yeah, it's restored...that's how 3.1.3 got installed ;)

I guess I can restore again?

I think i'm missing a step in the jb process cause it's pretty straight forward...

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
@puffdc
Hehe sorry didn't see that :) Can't you use a friend's computer for 2 min?
Or what about just Safari?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1