I discovered something useful for everyone who downloads iBlacklist...
The Free Version only works with 2 contacts in the blacklist BUT if you have multiple numbers in one contact, it will still block them all no matter how many! Catch my drift?
The Full Version is $12 but why pay for it when you can do the above? Any number that you want to block, just add it to that contact and voila!
Here is the official word on iBlacklist from iBlacklist for iPhone - Call filter - Call Block - Sms Mms Filter
iBlacklist is the best call blocker and sms selector available for the iPhone. It ables you to select from who you want to receive calls and hide messages. It also removes the sms popup preview protecting your privacy, has parental control mode by blocking outgoing calls, can be fully scheduled and many other features.
Try it , you'll love it.
the Free version only works with two contacts in Blacklist and Whitelist and has some features disabled
to get your unlock key for the full version we ask for a small fee through paypal, to help us keep up the good work. $12.00 USD
• Easiest way to operate and set up. Very intuitive.
• Individual call disconnection setup for each contact;
• Call Blocking facility (Including Unknown/Restricted ID callers);
• SMS blocking/filtering facility;
• Popup removal from lock screen for lost events (Privacy), keeping the sound/vibration notifications;
• Protects your privacy by Password;
• Multiple Active Lists (Registered Only);
• Unlimited number of contacts per list (Registered Only);
• Individual Scheduler for each list;
• Works with black and white lists concept;
• For Blacklists, you can individually set many options like call disconnection type, the event type you want to block/filter from that contact and if that contact is eligible to receive an auto reply sms;
• Auto Reply SMS for CALLS feature, where the system will send your custom sms text to blocked callers; (Registered Only)
• Auto Reply SMS for SMS feature, where the system will send your custom sms text to filtered messages.
This feature is completely independent from the previous (Registered Only);
• You can add contacts to any list from your Address Book, Recent Calls or Recent SMS history;
• Independent history, where blocked/filtered events will be stored for later visualization. Please note your setup needs to be correct in order to store records on this history;
• Four (4) typer of action for calls, wich varies from send the caller to voicemail to completely ignore.
• Use of statusbar icons, sound/vibration notifications fully configurable;
• Parental Control with silent record storage.