Jailbreaking Newbie Needs a Little Help, Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated Please Look!

wesiphone10

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Alright so upon the release of the "spirit jailbreak" I backed up my iphone 3GS 3.1.3 (white) on itunes 9.1.1 on a different computer from the one that I actually jailbroke it from. The jailbreak went fine, however but like I've heard from a lot of people I lost my camera roll, and all of my videos that I had, I was wondering what do I have to do to get them back? As soon as I jailbroke my device I started to do a lot of jailbreaking activities to the point that I wouldn't want to lose anything I've done on this phone if I don't have to get my camera roll back. I also just got a new iphone 3gs 3.1.3 (black) that is jailbroken already with absolutely nothing on it. I want to make that phone my primary phone and just have the phone that im using right now as a backup or sell it (it is cracked and scratched the white one). So I have a bunch of questions on what I'm able to do and how to do it.

I would like to:
-somehow get my camera roll back on my iphone 3gs white without losing all the stuff I've done with jailbreaking
- once I've done that back it all up and restore the exact same stuff I had on my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 (white) to my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 (black)

IF anything wasn't clear please ask me!
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure that you haven't synced the pictures to your own computer? If not, the only way you might(..might!) get them back, is to restore to your last sync before you jailbroke. This means you will lose your jailbreak. But can always jailbreak again...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2