Syncing apps from my old iphone to my new one

McDaddy

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,
newbie here in need of sum serious help. I have an iphone 3gs jailbroke with Blackra1n. I received an upgrade today from my phone network, which I chose another iphone 3gs but the 32gb model, as soon as i got it out of its box i jailbroke it with because it was on 3.1.3. My problem is that i cant get my apps from my old iphone onto my new iphone by syncing through itunes. Can sumone please help me cos i have alot of apps and it wud be a right pain in the ass to have to download them all again.

Thanx in advance
McDaddy:mad:

ryan_morland

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i don't think it will work because your new phone would not be recognised as the same device as your old phone. you could restore your new phone using a saved restore form you old one? i'm not sure though

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
If you are talking about iTunes apps I'm fairly certain that once you plug the new phone all you have to do is find the 'apps' tab when you're looking at your phone in iTunes and check the box that says 'sync all apps' (or something like that).

If that doesn't work then I think you may need to authorize your new device, I think it might be under the 'advanced' menu on the menu bar or in the iTunes preferences under 'devices' maybe. I'm nowhere near a computer and don't know where it's located exactly.

For the jailbroken apps I can't really help you out. Relatively new to that party.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
That word will definitely lock this thread. Why b so cheap pay these people for there work and purchase the apps. Cheap ***

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
That word will definitely lock this thread. Why b so cheap pay these people for there work and purchase the apps. Cheap ***

JB apps doesn't mean piracy. I have very few apps from Cydia and Rock that were free apps. And those that are free, I try to donate to the developer when possible. There's a HUGE difference in JB apps through Cydia and Rock and Pirated apps usning something like Installous.

Reactions: Alli

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
JB apps doesn't mean piracy. I have very few apps from Cydia and Rock that were free apps. And those that are free, I try to donate to the developer when possible. There's a HUGE difference in JB apps through Cydia and Rock and Pirated apps usning something like Installous.

Originally it said cracked apps not j/b apps

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
big9erfan; said:
Exactly what sargd66 said. He edited it so the thread wouldn't get closed. That's why I haven't posted in this thread, he's talking about cracked apps, and I'm not going to help that.

Makes more sense now. I didn't see it when it said cracked apps. I'll stop the conversation. He obviously knew what he was talking about.