Super Mario On iPad Using Wiimote

thisisasticup

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
It was okay on the iPhone, but on the iPad its amazing, especially with the Wiimote

YouTube - Super Mario world for Super Nes on my iPad using the Wiimote

How-To -

Jailbreak with spirit.

Install "Rock"

Download "SNES4iPhone" You have to buy it it $5.99 in Rock

Turn Bluetooth OFF
your WiiMote won?t connect via the native iPhone Bluetooth. When you install snes4iPhone, you are also installing ?BT Stack?, which opens up your Bluetooth possibilities. I the game, you go to ?Options?, and toggle on ?WiiMote Controls?. Then exit and restart the app.

When nes4iPhone opens this time it will automatically start scanning
for Bluetooth devices. Grab your WiiMote and press and hold the 1 and the 2 buttons. nes4iPhone will automatically connect and take you to your ROMs list. Tap the one you want to play, and then use your WiiMote to control the game.

okgodoit

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't have an iPad yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Can you let me know if snes4iphone works with any other bluetooth controller other that the WiiMote? I'm not a big fan of the WiiMote personally, especially in classic/sideways mode. Also, has snes4iphone been updated to be an iPad app, or is it a pixel-doubled iPhone app only?

thisisasticup

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't have an iPad yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Can you let me know if snes4iphone works with any other bluetooth controller other that the WiiMote? I'm not a big fan of the WiiMote personally, especially in classic/sideways mode. Also, has snes4iphone been updated to be an iPad app, or is it a pixel-doubled iPhone app only?

Pixel doubled, but looks great. The wiimote does suck, its good for the simple games though. I haven't tried it on a ps3 controler because I only have xbox :(

phenixdragon

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. We just now need a better remote option, and not the horrible PS3 remote. But doesn't the Wii classic remote plug into the Wii Remote making it Bluetooth?

nothdsw

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Does the classic Wiimote extension work with snes4iphone, to add the necessary extra buttons? Can't tell, and it wasn't working for me when I tried this

thisisasticup

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Does the classic Wiimote extension work with snes4iphone, to add the necessary extra buttons? Can't tell, and it wasn't working for me when I tried this

No , it doesn't. When I did this I basically just stuck to the simple buttoned games, like mario, mortal combat, FFIII, and tecmo bowl. I tried Nba Jam but its impossible to win without turbo buttons.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Also, if I have to SSH how do I do this on my Mac? Done it once twice on my old PC but never a Macbook Pro. Looking forward to playing Mario on my iPad

thisisasticup

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
What's a ROM and where do I get them? I only want to play Mario!
Hey Gary, nice to see other people from Hawaii here.

Anyway when you download snes4iphone, you have the 4 tabs on the bottom. You click browse, and then search and it will open up an in app browser, in there you just search for the game you want, click download, and it downloads the rom directly to your device.

May 13, 2010
Visit site
It was okay on the iPhone, but on the iPad its amazing, especially with the Wiimote

YouTube - Super Mario world for Super Nes on my iPad using the Wiimote

How-To -

Jailbreak with spirit.

Install "Rock"

Download "SNES4iPhone" You have to buy it it $5.99 in Rock

Turn Bluetooth OFF
your WiiMote won?t connect via the native iPhone Bluetooth. When you install snes4iPhone, you are also installing ?BT Stack?, which opens up your Bluetooth possibilities. I the game, you go to ?Options?, and toggle on ?WiiMote Controls?. Then exit and restart the app.

When nes4iPhone opens this time it will automatically start scanning
for Bluetooth devices. Grab your WiiMote and press and hold the 1 and the 2 buttons. nes4iPhone will automatically connect and take you to your ROMs list. Tap the one you want to play, and then use your WiiMote to control the game.

that really does look baller...

koensmeets1

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Really informative post. Like this post, it's disturbing but very informative. I'm really glad Feministe provides a platform for important discussions like this

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73