iPhone 4.0 - forget jailbreak!

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
So how many people are going to not worry about jailbreaking their iPhone with the new iPhone OS 4 (assuming it will be able to be jailbroken).

I am thinking about forgetting it. I used my jailbreak mostly for four things - multitasking, organization/themes, tethering, and SBSsettings.

Multitasking and app organization are included in OS 4.

I use tether so rarely, it probably isn't worth it to stay jailbroken just for that.

I will miss SBS settings, but I can live without it.

So anyone else thinking about ditching the jailbreak?

Chris

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
That pitiful excuse for a default email tone is one of the main reasons I jailbreak. SBsettings is another. One of my few gripes with Apple. Who the hell sells a phone in which you can't change any of the default tones, with the exception of ringtones?

dpeters11

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
No way. I don't do as much as I could with it that requires Jailbreaking, but I don't want Steve Jobs to tell me what I can't have on my device.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I ditched jailbreak a couple of months ago and my 3GS runs faster and I don't have to worry about upgrades. I do miss Info Screen,sbsettings and myfi but in the end my iphone just runs so much better non jail broken. 4 point oh will be the final icing on the cake.

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
I had the old bootrom 3gs my battery crash(not the phone) sent it to apple for battery replacement and got a new bootroom 3gs and was surpised at how much smoother and faster it ran......then again until apple allows,tethering,sbsettings,and a way to keep videos I will always jb and can't forget anyring

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2