sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
since like last week my "E" edge icon is not there at work, it really doesnt bother me, cuz i dont have a data plan, but when i went to send a MMS i couldnt. Now at my house, like 20miles away, or like 3 miles down the road my Edge comes back. havnt changed and settings, im on tmobile - 3.1.2 3g.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Call and complain to TMobile. It's their coverage. This would happen to me all the time when I was at work. It's part of the reason I left TMobile.

sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
now i dont have an E at all, so no MMS at all. Called tmo, switched a few settings around, nothing, they said thier services are fine where i live. Im not goin erase my phone again, its takes forever. could it be my phone? or sim? my wifi doesnt work, partly due to blackra1n, and my camera is figgity - sometime the shutter opens and sometimes it doesnt.

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...
my edge is not showing up at all now...
and i can not get on the internet at all
my wifi is still working but my edge symbol will not show up at all..
any suggestions?

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I also can't send mms even if i am connected to wifi so... this is ridiculous..
I called t-mobile and they said it was the iphone but i know that was crap

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I have tried re-setting my network settings, but these still has not worked. I have tried every internet fix i could find to no avail...

does anyone know a fix for this?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You'll have to try from another phone to make sure it is the iPhone. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to tell you. Depending on your device you might be able to restore to 3.1.2 as a new device and re-jailbreak.