Page2.png
Page1.png

Sms-1.png
Custom Load screens, fully customized Chatkit

Calculator1.png
Fully themed calculator.

Dialer.png
Icons.png
Custom Dialer to match Calculator. Theme Icons!!

Sbsettings1.png
Lockinfo.png
Fully themed SBSettings. Theme for Lockinfo (Native)

ChangeBack.png
Bosspaper changing wallpapers.

Apps Needed to run this theme:

Iconoclasm
SpringJumps
SpringBack
Categories
Bosspaper(optional)

A little about the theme..

This theme is basically two pages. The apple button in the center is a SpringJump. Hit it on page1 and it will jump to page2, hit it on page to and it will jump back to page1.

Most of the icons on page1 and page2 are categories. I have included the psd for these Icons, for image change or color change!

Included in this folder: You will receive is iLink.theme, SBsettings theme, Lockifo theme, Bosspaper pack for changing wallpaper, Icon PSD, Page1 and Page2 Icon psd, SpringJump files, Iconoclasm plist, SpringBack file along with Pictured Instructions.

Setup: Setup should be a breeze, as long as you follow instructions:D It is very simple and have a lot of faith in you!
If you have any questions, please ask!

Icons: If you do not have Photoshop, request here, for your icons!

Donate Here!
This is a donated theme, just make a small donation, and I will send you the link, and any further updates.

For everyone who has donated already. I have sent your emails out. If you have not received an email let me know.

Thank you very much, and look forward to sharing this theme with you! If you have any questions, let me know!

Youtube Video
YouTube - Iphone theme 2010 iLink

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW