Jailbreak does'nt work!

Rambo64

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi. First off all, I want to say. My english is bad soo forgive me.
Here is the thing I want to talk about, and ask for help..

3 days ago, i bought a "iPod touch 8GB". When I came home I wanted to jailbreak it.
I installed iTunes and then I updated my iPod to the lastest version, which is 3.1.3. Then my friend sayed "You cannot jailbreak it with this version. You must ungrade(update to the older version) wich is: 3.1.2.
So he gived me this site for the 3.1.2 version downloading: iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download
So I downloaded that version: iPod touch 2G (3.1.2/7D11) and ungrade the iPod to older version (3.1.2).
I did this ungrade like this: I pressed the Shift and klicked on Restore and I taked the older version (3.1.2).
Then after that he said that I must have an other program to do this jailbreak. So he gave me this site: blackweather And I downloaded it.

I watched the tutorials on youtube and I did exactly some thing they are doing on the video. I did it meny times and I watched also other videos. I did it like them.
BUT, after I have jailbreaked the iPod and when Im finished I tested to POWER OF the iPod and POWERED it again. So I gett a screen like this:
http://www.apple-touch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ipod_touch.jpg
I did the jailbreak many times but the result is same.

I did many things. I hold the home and power button. I watcher many videons on youtube and ITS IS THE SAME RESULT..

What can I do. Help me..

I also tried other jailbreakes like, REDSN0W, Pwnagetool.
The last thing I watched and tested is: YouTube - Easy Jailbreak Firmware 3.1.2 iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod Touch 1g, 2g, and 3g with BlackRa1n
YouTube - HOW TO: RUN PWNAGE TOOL ON WINDOWS AND BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FIRMWARE!!!!!!
YouTube - How to Jailbreak 3.1.2 (Windows Only)

What can I do.. Pleace help me.. :)

Thanks // Rambo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner