How much longer till

sp33d_Dialz

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
It's probably not going to happen for this firmware because of the 4.0 release coming up. Unless they're multiple exploits that the Dev-team has found it would be a waste of time to release something now just to have it re-lock with 4.0

I'm about as impatient as the rest of the vanilla iPhone crowd on this issue, but we have to trust that waiting will intern get us a better experience

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
So, for all intents and purposes there is no PUBLICLY available jailbreak. Yes, Dev Team & GeoHot have exploits for 3.1.3 and perhaps other teams as well. Nobody wants to waste it on a simple .x update and will be waiting. If there's no release, there's no jailbreak available and no teams are going to release one....soooooo....

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, I his phone meets the requirements, he could always go the sn0wbreeze/PwnageTool route with the custom firmware. It also an official release, so I guess that counts as public enough, no?

wesiphone10

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Lv- i remember you telling me bout the 3.2 update ie that a no go? Is there not gonna be a 3.2 update then jailbreak? So just wait till 4.0? How long till 4? And lvCifer what do u mean my phone meets requirements? Im pretty sure theres no jailbreak available for what i have because i dont have the saved files if im wrong please lmk! Thanks again you guys r truly helpful

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The answer, wesiphone10, is no. Once you have updated a 3GS to 3.1.3 and not saved your shsh to Cydia, you're stuck until 4 and whatever jailbreak is released for that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner