How to - Turn Touch into a phone and How to connect to mobile networks

straipe

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

I would like to make phone calls with my ipod touch to phone line for free and also be able to be online almost everywhere by connecting my ipod to mobile network like the iphone or a regular cell phone

Am i dreaming? :D

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Well, you could get yourself a Wi-Fi Hotspot-Maker from Sprint, connect to the wifi with your ipod, then use Skype along with the [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Apple-Earphones-with-Remote-and-Mic#mn_p]Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic[/URL] to make calls.

As far a I know, it's not possible to connect an iPod to a mobile 3g or 4g network directly since it only has a wifi antenna.

- iFizz

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

I would like to make phone calls with my ipod touch to phone line for free and also be able to be online almost everywhere by connecting my ipod to mobile network like the iphone or a regular cell phone

Am i dreaming? :D

It does not have the mobile radios to connect without wifi. You're out of luck there, sorry.

straipe

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok isee thanks for your answers, and if i only want to make some call to phone line using the wifi when its possible. Can i? (i'm new to ipod, i will get mine this week)

thanks again

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner