ProSwitcher problems

niellie

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello, Yesterday I installed ProSwitcher on my iPod touch 2g. I deleted multiflow and all went well but my ProSwitcher can only keep the default apps like mail and safari running in the background. Other apps that I want to keep running in the background ProSwitcher just opens and you see the app in ProSwitcher but without doing anything it just deletes it's.

These things that aren't the problem:
-I think it doesn't have to do with how much resources (CPU intensive) the app is because lite apps like gunapp don't work in the background.
- even when I have no apps in the background running 3rd party apps don't work. Whilst (Is that a English word ?) all the default do work all in the background.

Does anybody know a way to fix this?

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
ProSwitcher works in conjunction with another program called Backgrounder. It was automatically downloaded when you downloaded and installed ProSwitcher in Cydia.

You need to tell Backgrounder which programs you want to keep open in the background. Click on the orange icon on your springboard and set which programs you want to stay open at all times.

For the sake of battery however, only keep a select few open, like Facebook and eBuddy (or equivalent IM program).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods