Always Jailbreak will be iphone broken total?

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi, any master iphone jailbreaker.

I use first generation iphone. Upgrade to Iphone 3.0 with redsn0w-win_0.8, bl39.bin, and bl46.bin via itunes 8.2.1.6. After success jailbreak can use for longtime. But it will hang just appear Apple logo. And this happen twice. First time i go to DFU mode, restore iphone 3.0 and jailbreak again. That's Ok. But now my iphone hang again. And now i can't go to DFU mode (recovery mode). My queston are:

1. Always jailbreak will be my iphone broken total?
2. If answer No. 1 is Not. Please, how to get back my iphone ?
3. Now can i jailbreak my first generation iphone go to 3.13 or 4?
4. Have any app for iphone can backup phonebook to SIM card?

Just for comprehensive. After success jailbreak iphone 3.0, i use iphone pcsuite and my itunes upgrade to 9.02.

Please recent response my mail. Because i can't work anything without my iphone.

tq

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi, any master iphone jailbreaker.

I use first generation iphone. Upgrade to Iphone 3.0 with redsn0w-win_0.8, bl39.bin, and bl46.bin via itunes 8.2.1.6. After success jailbreak can use for longtime. But it will hang just appear Apple logo. And this happen twice. First time i go to DFU mode, restore iphone 3.0 and jailbreak again. That's Ok. But now my iphone hang again. And now i can't go to DFU mode (recovery mode). My queston are:

1. Always jailbreak will be my iphone broken total?
2. If answer No. 1 is Not. Please, how to get back my iphone ?
3. Now can i jailbreak my first generation iphone go to 3.13 or 4?
4. Have any app for iphone can backup phonebook to SIM card?

Just for comprehensive. After success jailbreak iphone 3.0, i use iphone pcsuite and my itunes upgrade to 9.02.

Please recent response my mail. Because i can't work anything without my iphone.

tq

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner