There is far more stuff out there for jailbreakers other than sbsettings to be worthwhile and to convince yourself never to unjailbreak. Of course you already have .
1. Navigation. The native google map app is generic and is just a map that shows your location but isn't a "true" gps app. In the jailbreak world you have XGPS in Cydia or Rock.
XGPS is a true voice spoken navigation app with wrong way, turn in what distance, how many miles til next turn, how many miles total til destination all on the screen always.
2. 3G Unrestrictor. Fools the phone into thinking its on Wi-Fi for downloads bigger than 10mb's. I know you've been in the app store and its said file to large to download over 3G must use wifi or plug into computer. This eliminates that,
3. Google Voice. Voice activated search engine
4. The flashlights available in Cydia or Rock or far brighter than any of the app store flashlights. I downloaded so many but the popular Cydia flashlight brings your phone to full brightness.
5. Five Column SpringBoard and Five Row Springboard. Why wouldn't anyone want an extra 5-10 apps on the 1st page/homescreen
6. Weather Icon - Puts a weather temp guage next to your battery level on the top right of your phone. Even shows clouds, rain, sunshine, etc. So easy to be able to tell the temp without even unlocking your phone.
7. I could go on forever with the basic jailbreak possibilities.