Issues while Jailbreaking

InfinitSilver

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys! I will greatly appreciate if somebody could help me with this. It's been a week that I am struggling and cannot do anything.

I am trying to jailbreak Iphone 3G 2.1 Firmware with QuickPwn. Followed all instructions, downloaded all files. Opened QuickPwn, chose my iphone type and in the next window where it wants to Browse for Firmware software, I click Browse to point to the folder where I downloaded and saved it, but it does not recognize the file. I open the folder and it shows that it's empty... So I cannot proceed to jailbreak it b/c it's stuck there and do not detect my firmware downloaded file...

Any ideas! Thanks a million!

InfinitSilver

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello? I am not asking questions about my dishwasher. This forum is to provide any help with Iphone. I have issues with jailbreaking my Iphone. Anybody? Nobody never did jailbreak of 3G 2.1 here?

InfinitSilver

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok, then he must communicate better. All I did is to post my question in the wrong section of the forum not the entirely different forum.

Thanks for your link, I'll go immediately and post there, don't have time to argue with anybody here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods